[TenTec] Omni VI+ BFO

Tom Stone sail8 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 10 12:52:27 PDT 2011

Just an update - I have been informed by Paul at Ten Tec that even if you
are able to adjust C16 on the TX Audio Board, so that the SSB "sounds"
correct to your ear, "the SSB signal might not be centered in the filter
passband causing distortion on the transmitted signal".

Since I do not own a frequency counter, I am going to be sending my Omni VI+
back to Ten Tec to have them check alignment in the LSB mode.

Tom
N3XQ