[TenTec] Corsair II: List of electrolytics for re-cap?

Andrew Moore andrew.nv1b at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:09:11 PDT 2011

While I'm aware of the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach, I still
plan to replace all the electrolytic capacitors in my Corsair II before I
put it back together following the PTO rebuild that I completed many months
ago.

I'm guessing that someone on the list has been through this before and has
compiled an inventory of all the caps needed.  If so, would you send me the
list of quantities and values to order?

If nothing else I can use it to double-check my own list, after going
through the schematics and inspecting the boards.

I need to get this project off my bench and back on 40 meters.

Thanks for any help,
--Andrew, NV1B
CFO 963
..