[TenTec] Omni VI "narrow" question

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 03:43:37 PDT 2011

As far as the gain adjustment, there's a jumper adjacent to the filter
socket and perhaps you have it in the wrong position (250/500hz
instead of 1.8Khz).  It's clearly described in the manual.

As far as Corsair II vs Omni 6 (I own each), I'd say that the Omni 6
made some nice improvements but I find the Corsair II has a "cleaner"
sounding receiver.

73, Barry N1EU