[TenTec] OT: USB to Serial interface

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 2 21:44:43 PST 2011

Hi Jerry,

I'll look for that, though I've never run across anything like that
before.  I have no FDD in this machine and so disabled the FDD in the
BIOS. Maybe it's something I did in the BIOS, though I think the FDD
has been disabled since I put this machine in service.

This is certainly darned annoying!

73,

Kim N5OP