[TenTec] Hercules II

Gene and Linda Hawkins ka5cnt at cox.net
Sun Mar 13 19:12:41 PDT 2011

Gentlemen,

I have a Hercules model 420 in pristine
condition for sale. Complete unmodified with the
420-10 filter board installed for 10 meter
operation. The Hercules comes with the
model 9420 power supply that is also in
excellent condition. Each unit is collector
quality, pictures are available to serious
buyers, please, no tire kickers, their is
not a better example of a Hercules II in
existence. The price, if interested, is
$1450.00 FIRM plus shipping to your QHT.
Interested parties can me contact off list
e-mail ka5cnt at cox.net I am only available
on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and weekends
to answer e-mails. So be patient I will
answer all inquiries. First come first served.

73,

Gene Hawkins,
KA5CNT

=======