[TenTec] FS: original Omni (A/B/C) accessories

Jeramy Ross jeramy at w5xtl.org
Sun Mar 20 15:29:53 PDT 2011

Hello all,

     I've sold my Omni C, but still have some of the accessories for sale:

- 243 remote VFO (w/ dust cover)  $75 shipped CONUS
- 255 PS/Speaker (w/ dust cover)  $75 shipped CONUS
- 229A antenna tuner w/ balun installed  $175 shipped CONUS
- 215P microphone $35 shipped CONUS

All in great working condition with the following two caveats:

1) The 243 has a scrape in the vinyl of the top case section in the
middle of the left top edge (NEVER rearrange your shack when tired!)
and the dial lamp is out.

2) The metering in the 229A is intermittent.  It came to me that way,
and since I use an external power meter/SWR meter, I just never got up
the gumption to fix it.

Thanks in advance and 73,
Jeramy Ross W5XTL