[TenTec] Corsair II DDS VFO

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:22:43 PDT 2011

DSP skeptic here.  I encourage anyone interested to go to
http://www.w4rt.com/BHI/DSP-817.htm and click on the links to hear the
recordings of DSP action.  Instead of turning down the RF Gain
control, he uses dsp to filter the noise to make horrendously
unnatural sounding audio.  Why would anyone want this in a Corsair?
Different strokes I guess.

73, Barry N1EU