[TenTec] Corsair II DDS VFO

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue Mar 22 14:24:46 PDT 2011

I agree with you, even though I am a DSP fan.

I believe the biggest problem, as with so many other helpful audio
processing gadgets, is a little is a lot, and a lot is too much.
Overdoing it will make the resulting audio worse, maybe to the point of
becoming unintelligible.   It is not a cure for all types of noise, and
cannot remove all of it.   It "helps" is as good as it gets.  If you try
to do to much with it, it is way worse than without it.

Happy Trails.