[TenTec] Omni C crystal holder source

James Boswell ka5siw at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 08:13:25 PDT 2011

Curt,
     Years ago I used the connectors from turntable cartriges to add connections
for crystals.

     You might be able to rob a crystal connection block from an old 2meter
crystal transiever, if you can find one.
      Trying to solder the crystal directly to the board is tricky, as you can
cause an intermittent connection inside the crystal.

Good luck, 73'S

KA5SIW