[TenTec] Filter socket pins

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Wed Mar 23 16:10:22 PDT 2011

1mm is very close to .040" the diameter of miniature tube pins. And of
18 gauge (AWG) copper wire. The difference is .00063" The difference
between 20 gauge copper wire and 0.8 mm is about the same. If the pins
are 20 gauge, which I doubt, it won't take much solder to make then .040
diameter.

73, Jerry, K0CQ