[TenTec] FT-901DM question

BUDW2GLN at aol.com BUDW2GLN at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 14:34:08 PDT 2011

If  anyone in this forum happens to have a FT-901DM transceiver.   I have a
question about the Accessory Plug

The manual shows the plug and where it goes (no brainer) and it is shown in
 the "Connection Diagram"

According to the manual, if the accessory socket is not used for any of the
 accessories, this plug is needed to complete the Heater Circuit for the
three  output tubes (Driver & two finals) NOW,  I don"t have the physical
plug..

I can build one but there is no diagram for it......I need to know how the
plug is wired :-)

Can anyone help me :-).........Is there a Yaesu forum

73

Bud,  W2GLN