[TenTec] EAGLE

ROD w3krq at dejazzd.com
Thu Mar 31 08:59:51 PDT 2011

I just received a Eagle works great I was talking to a ham who also got a Eagle we were having  a good time talking about are new radios I told him that I think it would be great it ten tec would a power output indicator on the Eagle he said their was one I said where, he said on the front where the s-meter is, I said that was the swr meter, here he was adjusting for high output thing that was power output I told him that is the swr. well I think ten tec will change that on next update.