[TenTec] new radio

jack b friend jfriend31 at comcast.net
Wed May 11 14:33:16 PDT 2011

I would also love to see a Ten Tec solid state amp that will follow the
Orion/O2. I have 2 Orions and would gladly trade one for a sound solid state
amp or one of the Acom types that would put out at last 1000 watts with the
above qualifications. maybe then I could work the rare DX like the HZ I
heard but did not hear me this morning.
jack
ak7o