[TenTec] Corsair II Keyer in op. Need advice.

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Sat Nov 5 13:42:11 PDT 2011

Paul,

If the frequency display is OK I wouldn't immediately suspect the uP
chip. As someone else said, check that the uP is seeing the keying clock
(Pin 7); you might also check whether the keying is OK leaving the uP
(Pin 14) - it could just be the transistor which buffers the keying
after the uP.

73,
Steve G3TXQ