[TenTec] Orion 2 query L/S on 2nd receiver.

Mark van Wijk pa5mw at home.nl
Wed Nov 9 02:03:26 PST 2011

Dave,

Have you tried the following:

Push button Audio
- select Left: Main->
- select Right: Both->

In this case you will hear the main receiver in both L+R ears and the sub receiver only in your right ear, thereby not disturbing your focus from the main.
If the sub becomes to loud or is distracting, you a) readjust by turning down its Sub AF volume or b)simply interrupt its audio by tapping the Sub AF volume knob (short push toggles audio on/off).

Good thing is that the ORION's always show these settings in its display, ALL of the above.

Enjoy your ORION.

73 Mark, PA5MW

Sent from my iPad