[TenTec] Omni VI+, VII, or Orion for next rig. Can't decide

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 9 11:17:18 PST 2011

I put my money where my mouth is.   I have an Omni VII and a TS-590s and
they are both staying in the shack.

We use multiple Omni VIIs,  an Orion II, and a few K3s at the contest
station.  No one complains the Omni VII is not a contest rig.

On 11/9/2011 1:03 PM, Ron Rollinson wrote:

  Anyway, I realize that asking which HF rig is the best is like asking
which