[TenTec] Orion 2 query L/S on 2nd receiver answer.

Dave G3RXP g3rxp at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 12 04:47:34 PST 2011

Hello Barry ,Mark,

For Info.
I had a word with Tentec and the suggestion for two L/S one on the main and
the other on the 2nd RX and to be able to use headphones (although
headphones OR main L/S on the main) is to use a stero splitter plugged into
the Headphone socket on the front ,and feed both L/S from there.  Ive tried
it and the audio gain seems to be OK but Im not sure about the matching -as
I dont have a circuit.
I think the new 2nd receiver when it is available will  give more audio
gain, and its got a pre amp.... so the RF gain control wont have to be so
high.

Thanks all

Dave G3RXP