[TenTec] Orion's break in

Floyd Sense floyd at k8ac.net
Wed Nov 16 05:36:51 PST 2011

Knowing the history of the TenTec list, I'd say this is rapidly starting
down another slippery slope where we dissect definitions of terms and
question the abilities of others to make simple observations.  The issue
here is: at least SOME Orion IIs make excessive relay noise when
operating CW.  I WILL solve that problem - it's a mechanical noise that
can and will be silenced.  If you are one of those Orion owners who are
bothered by the noise and are not afraid of taking the covers off your
Orion, contact me off-list and I'll notify you of the solution when I
get to it.

K8AC