[TenTec] Orion's break in

Carl Moreschi n4py2 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 16 12:14:37 PST 2011

But on all tentec radios, semi qsk still runs the transmit antenna relay
at the full qsk rate.  The only difference is the receiver is muted for
the semi timeout.

The only way to know if the noise is a relay noise or receiver noise is
to plug headphones in and then don't wear them.  Any noise you then hear
is relay noise.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635