[TenTec] Antenna-Analyzer

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Thu Nov 17 08:18:04 PST 2011

I think the AA-54 model is the best deal, but a bit more scratch than
the AA-30.   You pick up a couple of really useful features for the
difference, but it is still substantially under the AA-230 model.

See chart here:

http://www.rigexpert.com/index?f=compaa

The multi SWR mode is worth the price of admission to me.
It also has memory slots.  Plus it covers 6 M.

Otherwise, having both an MFJ and RigExpert analyzer, I would likely buy
the AA-30 over the MFJ for the same moolah.

Just MY take...