[TenTec] Original Message

Mike Hyder -N4NT- Mike_N4NT at charter.net
Fri Nov 18 04:27:18 PST 2011

It seems to me that folks ought to post the way they want and there need be
no police or mothers telling any of us how to do it.  There are different
ideas.  Who among us feels such a need to tell others how to post (or
otherwise live our lives)?  If the posts of others cause such distress, I
respectfully suggest a distressed one get a life, get some dogs to walk or
start his own mail list.  If one finds the status quo a pita, he might
unsubscribe altogether and take up knitting.

73, Mike Hyder --N4NT--