[TenTec] Antenna-Analyzer

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sun Nov 20 15:48:07 PST 2011

Rick -- You seem to be laboring under a misconception.  I think you are
confusing it with the AIM models that are computer based only.

The  RigExpert AA-230 and related models are about the same size as an
MFJ 259 and so they go right up the tower with you,  but they can
memorize the data for later download to the computer.  They are the best
of both worlds.

See what I have here:

http://www.rigexpert.com/index?s=aa230

Just MY take.