[TenTec] Antenna-Analyzer

Casey casey at tomochka.com
Sun Nov 20 16:05:17 PST 2011

Anywhere on the feedline, doesn't matter. Good to use it at the antenna
if you can and then you can compare at the shack to see if your feedline
is causing any problems.

Also, the AA-54 is a LOT lighter and smaller than the MFJ 259*. It only
takes two AA batteries and they are replaceable easily behind a plastic
cover on the back. I never used the internal batteries in my MFJ as it
was such a pain to undo 8 screws and I don't like leaving batteries
inside equipment.

73,

TI2/NA7U