[TenTec] one more question

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sun Nov 27 18:37:45 PST 2011

Golly, I have not used my 712 adapter yet, but I was under the
impression you must remove the 4-way accessory cable, and plug in the
cable on the 712 into the Acc 1 jack on the rear panel.  I have not
figured out how to make the PTT and Line-in and other 2 connectors
available if using the 712.   I think yo would have to make a special
plug or adapter to use the 712 for data-audio in and out, AND also the
other features of that Acc 1 jack.

Thus, I think you use one or the other cable/adapter at any moment.

Hope this helps.

On 11/27/2011 6:59 PM, John Molenda wrote:
> when using the TT 712 plug take the place of the supplied db9 plug which
> has the acc 1 plug on one end and the three audio plugs on the other end
> .  or do I need to use both . thanks John kb2huk

,,