[TenTec] Experience with the Eagle in CQWW CW

John jh.graves at verizon.net
Tue Nov 29 05:58:59 PST 2011

I got curious and tried to find the dual phono jack  article.   As most
of us have discovered, the TT site has been greatly modified and a
number of items, including the dual phono jack one have been moved to
the Eagle Downloads section. Rick's link is no longer usable. The
article in question is close to the top of that download list.  Hope
this saves search time.

73,
John / WA1JG