[TenTec] Omni Speech Processor

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:02:06 PST 2011

Mike, what was the DSP SP you compared the 715 with?

I sure would appreciate more measurements and waveform comparisons
with multiple rigs.  This has certainly piqued my interest.  Maybe a
roundtable on 20M with a bunch of listening tests/recordings of 715
on/off versus other radios and their compression would be interesting.

Barry N1EU