[TenTec] Model 715 RF Speech Processor

Jerry Haigwood jerry at w5jh.net
Wed Nov 30 16:32:15 PST 2011

Steve,
     I have a TenTec model 234 speech processor I use with my Corsair II.
It works well. As I understand, the 715 is an upgrade of the model 234 using
more up-to-date parts.  The model 234 has some parts that maybe hard to get
in the future.  Both the 234 and 715 are RF type speech processors.  The
model 234 uses a 455 kHz IF frequency.  I don't know what the 715 uses.
Jerry W5JH