[TenTec] September QST Ad

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 5 16:25:32 PDT 2011

Different ad.  Look for the ad from last summer, such as in the Sept
2011 QST.

Frank's philosophical observations were well said.  I think, if this
is all opponents can complain about it... then TenTec is doing
rather well !!!    ;-)

Sidebar --

My TenTec radio did very well on 10 meters today !  Great DX to into EU
and elsewhere.   My TT radio worked well and made me a bunch of
contacts.  It was great fun slicing through the pileups with  just a
home brew rotatable dipole.

It was a fun day playing ham radio at my house today !

Happy Trails.