[TenTec] FS Model 238A L network tuner

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 11:19:38 PDT 2011

I don't sell any of my Ten Tec gear very often but when I do, I offer
it here first.

For Sale:  Ten Tec model 238A L network tuner

The price:  $350 firm USPS M.O. or personal check*

Why I am selling it:  I homebrewed a L network tuner just for my 160
and 75 m. antennas and quit using the 238A.  And as usual, I can use
the cash.

The bad news:  I don't have the original Ten Tec boxes.  I threw them
out in a run of cleaning last year.

There are a couple of pin-point voids in the paint on the top cover;
on the bottom (which normally isn't even visible) there are a couple
small scratches and slight paint shadings (darker areas).

The good news:  The tuner works--I used it on 160 m. with my inverted
L last week.
Free UPS or FedEx Ground shipping to any U.S. location.
Package includes manual and the 1000 pF extra disc ceramic
capacitor TT included for 160 m.  While I don't have the original
product boxes, I guarantee it will be _packed_.  I ship boat
anchors.  I know how to pack a cabinet.

I can email photos of the 238A to anyone interested.

73

Rob
K5UJ

*personal checks okay but there is a shipping delay until funds transfer.
There is no delay with a USPS money order.