[TenTec] When and where Ten Tec 418?

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sun Oct 9 17:58:58 PDT 2011

>From what I remember of the interview that K4SWL did, I believe that the
factory will be accepting early reservations... once the units are ready for
production.

I'm not sure what the timetable is for the amp, but I also seem to recall
that current plans (subject to change, of course) are to start taking
reservations or pre-orders for the QRP rig at Dayton 2012.

...wonder if the 539 will be the Argonaut VI, if not, what name will it
have?...