[TenTec] Corsair II sidetone mod

Glenn wa4aos at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 14:33:42 PDT 2011

Jerry,
 You did such an OUTSTANDING job on the Corsair Display project, I bet others would be very interested. We can only give you an A+++++ for the last project.
You can put me down for 15 boards to get the ball rolling. Heck, I might take 20 boards if the price is right. I can certainty offer them
in my repairs, ASS-UM-ING,  Barry is OK with that, it is after all ,his project.

A few years back, I rewired the audio path of one of my Corsairs with Bur Brown IC's and the improvement in the audio was awesome. I have doe the same for a few clients and they also loved the mod. I had considered redoing the entire AF/IF board in the Corsair II but just have not had time.

73,
Glenn WA4AOS

DSM Labs (dot com)