[TenTec] Corsair II sidetone mod

Glenn wa4aos at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 15:59:35 PDT 2011

Hi Jerry,

Yes, good point.  Steve Hunt did indeed design the board and wrote the firmware for the PIC and certainly
deserves a big gratitude of thanks for his design efforts to get that project off the ground. However, you too deserve accolades for your part in getting
 the well laid out boards in the hands of us who appreciate them.

Glenn WA4AOS
DSM Labs (dot com)