[TenTec] Corsair II sidetone mod

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Sun Oct 16 13:58:50 PDT 2011

If I were to implement Joe's sidetone mod I would build it on a small
board, then mount that board on a couple of short stand-offs bolted to
my replacement logic board:

* It looks like there's plenty of room to do it
* No mechanical modifications to the radio would be required
* The 5v supply for the PIC is already available from the Logic board,
so no need for the 5v regulator and associated components
* The keying signal is readily available on the Logic board

The only external wiring needed would be the audio output.

Steve G3TXQ