[TenTec] How do you remove the Corsair II Tuning Knob?

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 20:12:32 PDT 2011

Jerry,

It always helped me to say bad things. Actually, I just checked the allen wrenches I used for that (don't have a Corsair II any more) and they are all 5/64 and smaller. And, the right one can be a rascal (you may substitute one of the bad words here) to get into the set screw. Just keep trying with the tiny wrenches. You're on the right track

Dave

WA3F