[TenTec] Anyone think of building a module for a scout

Paul Gentry phgentry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 07:38:29 PDT 2011

A similar question was put to Ten Tec while the Scout was in production.  I
cant really remember the answer but I think deleting 160 and substituting 6
meters would have really boosted sales considering the availability of 6
meter gear at the time.  I think the only easy was is to use the Scout is an
IF for VHF/UHF.  The Scout doesn't do FM so weak signal SSB/CW would be the
only option unless you really get into redesign of the radio.

73,
Paul K4BWG