[TenTec] Century/21 Alignment tool?

Dave Humbertson w3np at atlanticbb.net
Sun Oct 30 13:09:13 PDT 2011

  Before you make any electrical adjustments, you may want to check and
be sure that you have the PTO reassembled AND installed correctly with
all dials, etc mechanically aligned. Most of the time the alignment you
are referring too is to insure good tracking. I am assuming that the
calibrations was not off that much before (35 KHz). That is a big
correction to make with the inductor.  I have rebuilt a Corsair II and
an Argosy 525D, but not my C21, so I don't speak from firsthand
experience on this particular radio.

73, Dave - W3NP