[TenTec] CW with O2, Fldigi, and SignaLink

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 17:52:08 PDT 2011

try MixW2. it works like a charm. the trial version is the actual version
with a time limit. I have found it does the job for me. no interface
required. it works with the cable supplied with the Orion. the cable is set
for stereo. I joined the two audio cables into one for both input and
output. works great.
jack
ak7o