[TenTec] ARRL Reviews

John Rippey w3uls73 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:23:52 PDT 2011

Re Rick, et al:

I had an article published on the eHam.net web site in the "Articles"
section in January 2008 which I, at least, considered definitive. Hi, hi.
It goes into the changes the ARRL Lab had made and improvements it was
continuing to make, thanks to donations by Ulrich Rhode, all of which had
been described in QST. Can't find it on eHam.net

I also had an earlier article  (http://www.eham.net/articles/13502) in which
I described ARRL Lab's considerable improvements in testing as of April
2006, all of which had been described in QST.

Point being that the changes (and there were quite a few) were incremental
and were announced in QST at the time they were incorporated into the test
results.

So any students of ARRL Lab procedures will lose at least one grade if they
have not read one or the other of my excellent articles :-)

73,

John, W3ULS