[TenTec] ARRL Reviews

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Sat Sep 3 02:43:25 PDT 2011

73
Rick, DJ0IP

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of george fritkin
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2011 2:29 AM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ARRL Reviews

Why is everybody fretting about these tests.  I have the
following...Elecraft K3, TS590, ORION ll, OMNI Vll, Eagle, YAESU
5000......and in the real world I can not tell the difference.  Lab tests
are one thing, but real world is something else.  Gentleman, enjoy your
radios
George, W6GF

istinfo/tentec