[TenTec] Group Buy of Steve Hunt's Display Logic Board

Jerry Haigwood jerry at w5jh.net
Sat Sep 3 16:35:38 PDT 2011

Folks,

    I have good news.  With the promised checks in the mail, we now have
enough participants to make the group buy.  I will make the buy on Tuesday
since for some reason everybody wants Monday off.  You would think that
people would celebrate Labor Day by "Laboring."   Maybe we should call it
"Laid back goof-off day?" ;-)  Also, I have had several inquires about
programmed PICs, parts kits, and completed assembled tested boards.  I can
do all of those things.  I will have to work up a price for the parts kit
and assembled boards.  For the programmed PICs, I can purchase, program, and
ship the two PICs for:

USA shipping $17

Canada shipping $20

For those of you that live in Europe, I recommend you contact Steve Hunt
directly.  You should be able to save on shipping by getting PICs directly
from Steve.

Jerry W5JH.