[TenTec] Last Ten-Tec to NOT use Microprocessor?

Jerry Haigwood jerry at w5jh.net
Tue Sep 6 11:59:42 PDT 2011

Barry,
     The Corsair I also had a digital display done with a dedicated display chip which is about the same as a microcontroller.  If you don't want any digital at all you need an Omni A Series B - analog display only.  Curt ask about a "microprocessor for control."  None of the radios used a microprocessor for control - only to display the frequency.
Jerry W5JH