[TenTec] Group Buy of Corsair II display PCB

Jerry Haigwood jerry at w5jh.net
Tue Sep 6 13:12:09 PDT 2011

Folks,

     Here is an update for you.   I placed an order for the boards today.
Since I have not received some mailed in checks yet, I just went ahead and
purchased some extra boards.  After I ship everyone their PCBs, I'll let you
holdouts know how many I have left.  I expect they will all be gone in a few
weeks.  The board house says it will take 12 working days to get me the
boards here.  As soon as I receive them, I will send them out.  If you
decided to have me program the PICs, I will be sending those at the same
time.  If you wanted the full kit, it will also go out at the same time.  I
expect to receive the boards by the 21st of this month and send everything
out by the 26th of the month.  Hopefully we can keep our Corsair II's going
for a very long time!

Thanks for the support,

Jerry W5JH