[TenTec] Argosy (I)

Al Gulseth wb5jnc at centurytel.net
Thu Sep 8 08:38:03 PDT 2011

John,

Here's a link to the "W1PNS / WAØITP / AB8XA Battery Life Estimator" that
gives you a way to play with the numbers for your rig and battery:

http://www.4sqrp.com/Battery_Capacity/index.php

As noted, it's based on Jim Duffy's (KK6MC, AKA "Dr. Megacycle") Battery and
Charging Systems White Paper (also worth a read.)

73, Al