[TenTec] Argosy (I)

Glenn AE0Q gm5bkc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:44:35 PDT 2011

Does anyone have comparable data for the Scout 555 or Argo 556 radios? I'm
surprised that they haven't been included yet.

I have one of each, and they are not power misers, but the Argo isn't too
bad, either.  I've used the Argo 556 and a laptop for over a week camping
off the grid in Wyoming with a 65 AH deep cycle battery and a 2A solar panel
to help out.

73 - Glenn AE0Q