[TenTec] Argosy (I)

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Thu Sep 8 15:31:53 PDT 2011

What if you guys replaced the incandescent lamps with LEDs ?
Would there be enough energy savings, and still enough light,
to have it all ?

I left my LED flashlight on for about 14 hours the other day
(I crawled under the desk to connect a cables and (duh) left it
running behind the computer... It was STILL running bright
the next morning.

So, would LEDs save the day ?    Is there a down side, like being
electrically noisy or something?

Happy Trails.