[TenTec] Earth those feeders

CSM(r) Gary Huber glhuber at msn.com
Tue Sep 13 06:23:14 PDT 2011

Jim,

I agree with your post except for the last paragraph.  None of us can know
for sure the intelligence and common sense of either the members of the
group or those who wrote the NEC or the IEEE standards. And along the way,
some times, some people have made mistakes in the interpretation or
implementation of the NEC or IEEE standards.

But your interpretation may vary.....

73 es DX,

Gary - AB9M