[TenTec] Steve Hunts web site

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Wed Sep 14 11:06:57 PDT 2011

It seems that most virus checkers find nothing wrong with my site;
however, for some reason Google has flagged it as suspicious. Some
browsers rely on Google to identify "dodgy" sites - those browsers will
obviously report a problem; browsers which rely on local protection will
not.

I have examined the flagged pages carefully and can not see that they
have been corrupted. The .htaccess file for the site also seems to be
uncorrupted.

My Son - far more IT expert than I - left me a text message to say he
knows what the problem is, but until he gets back from work I wont know
the details. The site is hosted in the USA with GoDaddy.

73,
Steve G3TXQ