[TenTec] Steve Hunt's web site

Don Allen w9cw at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 14:02:08 PDT 2011

I use Microsoft Security Essentials, along with Malwarebytes, and I have
no problem viewing Steve's web page.  I used to use AVG, Avast, and
Avira, but switched to MSE about a year ago due problems with false
positives from the aforementioned programs.  Since the switch to the
much underrated MSE, I have yet to have a virus or malware of any kind,
but more importantly, no false positives either.  I was an advocate of
AVG years ago, but then become much enamored with Avast and Avira, but
MSE has changed my mind.  The virus definition updates are frequent and
the downloads and scans are fast, and it appears totally transparent to
the PC.  IMO... this is one of Microsoft's better products, and
astonishingly, it's free!

Don W9CW