[TenTec] Anyone compared a Ten Tec Eagle to the Icom 7000?

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sun Sep 18 09:02:08 PDT 2011

Yes.   I agree with your assessment.    It was a very difficult decision,
with so many little nuances and considerations.   The service factor
weighed heavy in the process, but I figure I am getting in on the
front end of the service cycle for this rig, and hope for the best,
but there are no guarantees TT or Kenwood or any of them will be
in the business anytime in the future, so I took the chance.

Did I mention I will be keeping my Omni VII...  ?   That is the Main Rig
in my shack.   Its best feature is the W-I-D-E range RF Gain control
that makes it so easy to pick the signal out of the noise.

Happy Trails.