[TenTec] does the Centaur do WARC bands?

Peg Haese KB9LIE kb9lie at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 18:43:14 PDT 2011

I saw a 411 Centaur amp listed for sale that said it doesn't do WARC bands. I already have one so mainly just curious about this. The band positions don't specifically say 12 17 or 30 so was it made originally for non-WARC bands? The seller is handling the sale for a ham going to assisted living and they need every $$ they can get.

BTW this is different from the 10/12 power upgrade situation.

73 de Peg KB9LIE in far SW Wisconsin USA